All the accepted papers/abstracts will be published in the conference Book of Abstracts (with ISBN) which is foreseen as a Congress outcome. BEST RESEARCH PAPERS will be invited to submit full versions which will be published according to the subject:
- as a book chapter – by the prestigious publisher THOMSON REUTERS – subject of an additional editing fee of 300,00€ payed directly to the editor- guidelines available here;
- as a research paper on SUSTAINABILITY (ISSN 2071-1050) – special issue: “Applications, Methods, and Technologies of Sustainable Landscape Planning and Design“;
- as a research paper on LAND (ISSN 2073-445X) – special issue: “Landscape Planning as a Catalyst for Sustainable Development” – publication fee according to editors open access policy;
- as a research paper on SUSTAINABILITY (ISSN 2071-1050) – special issue: “Industrial Heritage and Sustainable Urban Planning“;
- as a research paper on JOURNAL of BORDERLAND STUDIES (ISSN 1757-7802) – special issue: New trends on landscape planning and territorial governance towards sustainable development – publication fee according to editors open access policy (soon available);
- as a research paper on SUSTAINABILITY (ISSN 2071-1050) – special issue: “Trends in Emerging Markets, Globalization, Economic Development, Entrepreneurship and Management Strategies as a Result of Cross-Border Cooperation“;
- as a research paper on URBAN SCIENCE (ISSN 2413-8851) – special issue: “Urban Landscapes Changes in Mediterranean Regions“;
- as a research paper on REVISTA MONFRAGÜE DESARROLLO RESILIENTE (ISSN 2340-5457) – the journal focuses on scientific works regarding the approach of resilience, as a more concrete approach than the traditional concept of Sustainability – no publication fees.
All the selected papers will be subject of a blind review process coordinated by each journal according to their editing and reviewing processes. After selection papers need to be submitted on each journal online platforms available here.